Dear Graduating Senior:
If you are graduating from Cherry Creek School District, please be advised that access to your district accounts will be ending on Wednesday June 14, 2017.
This means that you will no longer be able to access:
- Google Drive.
- Microsoft Office 365.
To be sure that you keep important documents, and that your correspondence remains uninterrupted, please review the steps below and take the appropriate actions.
If you used your CreekM@il account when applying for jobs or for colleges, be sure to update your email address with all necessary institutions to your personal email account.
- If you want to keep documents you created in Google Apps:
- Create a Gmail account, if you don’t already have one.
- Once your account is established, or If you currently have your own Gmail account:
- Share the documents you created in your CCSD Google account with your personal Gmail account.
- Since Google doesn’t allow you to transfer ownership from a CCSD account to a non-CCSD account, you will need to make a copy of those files under your personal account.
- The newly copied documents will list your personal account as the owner.
Once you are no longer attending CCSD, you will no longer have access to the Microsoft Office 365 application.
- If you have a lot of data in your CCSD Google account, you can use Google Takeout to export your files elsewhere. Information for Google Takeout can be found by logging into your Google account and searching for Google Takeout.
- If you want to continue to use MS Office, you will need to purchase the product directly from Microsoft.
- As an alternative, you can import your Office documents to your Google account, then follow the instructions in Step 2 above.
Good Luck in your future pursuits.
Cherry Creek School District
Information Systems Department