Main Counseling phone number: 720-886-1175
The mission of the Eaglecrest High School Counseling Department is to prepare each and every student to be college/career ready. Our focus is to support every student's potential in three domains: academic, college/career, and personal/social development. We are committed to promoting and enhancing the academic achievement and personal growth of each and every student, continually reinforcing high expectations and successful post secondary transition.
College and Career resources available here.
Schedule Repairs and Changes
Schedule repairs will be made for the following reasons:
- Student is not enrolled in enough credits (freshman must have 8, sophomores 7, juniors 6, and seniors 5)
- Student does not have enough core classes (4 academic classes or 3 AP courses)
- Student is placed in the wrong level of a course
- Student does not include a course required for graduation (seniors only)
Schedules were created based on the classes that were selected by students in the Spring last year. Schedules will NOT be adjusted because students are no longer interested in taking a course they registered for, or because they do not like the period the class was assigned.
For new families:
- Please make sure you have enrolled in-person at our District Admissions office. Click for more information and a listing of information you must bring with you.
- After enrolling at Admissions, contact our Counseling Office (720-886-1175) to let us know that you are coming to Eaglecrest in January.
- Before setting up a meeting with your counselor, we will need an unofficial transcript/report card from the student's previous school as well as a completed New Student Background Check (to be completed by the former school) which will be processed by our Counseling Assistant. Once these documents are received by our school, we will contact the family to set up an appointment with their counselor.
- Parents will need to
complete the online Parent Forms for each student enrolled in the Cherry
Creek School District. Forms can be accessed through the
parent's my.cherrycreekschools.org account.
- Before receiving their schedules, new students will need to complete check-in where they will get their photos taken, IDs made, and fees paid. Once check-in is completed, students will get their schedules and can begin class.
Counseling Assignments Grades 9-11
Counseling Assignments Grade 12
Updated December 11, 2017.