Main Counseling phone number: 720-886-1175
The mission of the Eaglecrest High School Counseling Department is to prepare each and every student to be college/career ready. Our focus is to support every student's potential in three domains: academic, college/career, and personal/social development. We are committed to promoting and enhancing the academic achievement and personal growth of each and every student, continually reinforcing high expectations and successful post secondary transition.
Schedule Repairs and Changes
Any schedules that appear on PowerSchool over the summer are drafts only. Schedules are not finalized until student check-in (August 1 and 2). Schedule repairs will be made for the following reasons:
- Student is not enrolled in enough credits (freshman must have 8, sophomores 7, juniors 6, and seniors 5)
- Student does not have enough core classes (4 academic classes or 3 AP courses)
- Student is placed in the wrong level of a course
- Student does not include a course required for graduation (seniors only)
Schedules were created based on the classes that were selected by students in the Spring. Schedules will NOT be adjusted because students are no longer interested in taking a course they registered for or because they do not like the period the class was assigned.
For new families:
- Please make sure you have enrolled in-person at our District Admissions office. Click for more information and a listing of information you must bring with you.
- After enrolling at Admissions, contact our Counseling Office after July 24 (720-886-1175) to let us know that you are still planning on attending Eaglecrest this fall.
- Before setting up a meeting with your counselor, we will need an unofficial transcript/report card from the student's last school year as well as a completed New Student Background Check (to be completed by the former school) which will be processed by our Counseling Assistant. Once these documents are received by our school, we will contact the family to set up an appointment with their counselor.
- New Student Orientation will be happening at 10:00 am on Friday, August 11. Students and families are welcome to join us for a tour around the school, explanation of school policies, and a chance to meet some new faces for next school year.
For all families:
All parents will need to complete the online Parent Forms for each student enrolled in the Cherry Creek School District after July 1. Forms can be accessed through the parent's my.cherrycreekschools.org account. Please visit Eaglecrest's Parent Central page for more information.
Freshman Orientation will be held on Friday, August 4 in the morning. Students will get their schedule, meet their LINK Crew leaders, get a tour around the school, meet other new students, and get a proper Raptor Welcome to Eaglecrest. The Counseling Team strongly encourages all incoming freshman to partake in this event.
Students will get their photos taken, IDs made, fees paid, and pick-up their schedules; for more information, please visit the Parent Central page.
9th graders - Wednesday, August 2, 7:30 am (schedules will not be given out until the Freshman Orientation on August 4)
10th graders - Wednesday, August 2, 12:00 pm
11th graders - Tuesday, August 1, 7:30 am
12th graders - Tuesday, August 1, 12:00 pm
Counseling Assignments Grades 9-11
Counseling Assignments Grade 12
Updated August 1, 2017.