The Junior Year: “Navigating the College/Career Process”
Juniors will understand:
• strategies to prepare for PSAT/ACT/SAT
• PSAT/ACT/SAT results
• NCAA eligibility requirements as needed
Juniors will develop:
• a continued High School Academic Plan of Study
• career readiness skills (i.e. writing, math, interviewing, etc.)
• continued healthy living and decision-making skills
• self-advocacy through individual and group support skills
Juniors will explore:
• career and technology educational opportunities
• college major and education programs
• college options and admissions requirements
• summer enrichment programs
Junior Year Timeline (click)
Junior College Planning Presentation
Junior (Saturday Presentation) Nov 2014.pptx (given November 15, 2014)
Please speak with your counselor if you have any questions about the presentation.
College Test & Planning Dates: College Planning Worksheet 2014-2015.pdf
Click here to access the Junior Activity Page
- Individual conferences will go from March - April 2015.
- Topics include: graduation credits, senior year classes, planning for after high school (college, military, work) and discussing timelines and due dates.