Students: Please review all of this information and work with your parents to plan your own course of study. Registration will open at 3:00 p.m. on Feb. 7.
Registration Window: February 7 - 16, 2017
Registration Procedure for 2017-2018
- Counseling will distribute registration materials to students in every math class and explain the registration process.
- Download the 2017-2018 Course Registration Guide (on the right).
- Print out the Registration Worksheet (on the right) for the grade you will be in 2017-2018 if you did not get one in your math class
- Use the Registration Worksheet to plan which courses and alternates you would like to choose.
- Log on to the Naviance website to select courses and alternates. Click here to look at detailed Naviance instructions.
- Once you have selected your courses, print out the confirmation sheet/signature form which must be signed by BOTH student and parent.
- Turn in the signed form to the Counseling Office by February 16th.
NOTE: Students must choose courses and alternates carefully as schedule change opportunities are very limited. It is our expectation that students will take the courses they request.
Counselors and teachers are available for assistance in the class registration decision-making process.