Stay Informed and Involved. The EHS PTO offers families an opportunity to learn what is happening at school, share ideas and make a difference in their children's experience throughout their four years at Eaglecrest.
Our Mission is to assist in attaining the highest level of education and welfare for the entire student body of EHS through cooperative efforts of the Faculty, Staff, Parents and the Cherry Creek School District community throughout the year, supporting teachers, staff and fund raising activities.
Make a difference. There is no membership. We would love your enthusiasm, support, and ideas for our children! PTO is the Parent, Teacher, and Community Support group organized to help promote better communication between the parents, students, faculty and administration.
PTCO supports EHS through:
- Providing money grants to the school which enables the teachers to receive various educational materials and equipment for their classrooms
- In-service dinners to the Faculty during the fall and spring Parent/Teacher conferences
- Hosting the "After Prom" event which is a safe and alcohol free event for our students
- Providing volunteer assistance for the medical staff with vision/hearing testing
- Hosting monthly PTO restaurant fund raisers, we receive a portion from the venders/businesses around Eaglecrest
Click for more details on the Accountability and PTO 2018-2019 schedule.